Blue Beck is a software development business based in Macclesfield, Cheshire. We are currently looking for a Digital Account Manager to create and nurture long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The successful candidate will work alongside our Project Director throughout all stages of the project lifecycle to ensure the smooth delivery of digital projects.
- Understanding client objectives to turn these into ideas/proposals to present back to the client
- Creating project documentation and running projects to a high standard, ensuring sign off on project milestones and the timely and successful delivery of our solutions
- Key client facing contact for all day to day requests and communications
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Developing new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement
- Preparing status reports (current and potential activity) for all stakeholders and attending meetings with clients
Key skills and experience:
- At least 12 months experience in a similar role in a software development business or agency
- Experience of building and nurturing long-term relationships with clients
- Ability to manage multiple projects and production staff at a time, both in-house and remotely, whilst maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and ability to convey information to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Excellent organisational skills, project/deadline management and time management
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and remain calm and unphased by high-pressure situations
- Experience managing digital projects within Waterfall/Agile frameworks.
- Strong understanding and passion for all things digital
- Experience managing a remote team
- Experience using Jira
If this could be you, send your CV and a covering note to email@example.com.
Strictly no agencies please.